Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Creative Space

Enough already! I'm so well and truly over this moving house thingamy that I have gone on strike!
It was a disgruntled little Doily that sat down at her sewing machine but now she is much more content...
Inspired by my fabby friend Kate, I have been hewing into my vintage blanket stash and whipped up my very own reversible woolen blanky pinafore dress!
No, it isn't scratchy at all, and I LOVE the vintage sheet lining, and super chunky buttons.... mmm... cozy winter woolen goodness!

Phew, now doesn't that feel better!

Visit Kirsty's place for more creative spaces.

6 comments:

Andi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Kate said...

I LOVE it!!!!
Isn't it funny how one little sewing sess can change the look of the whole world. I wonder, if I sat down at my machine now, could I get the sun to come out this afternoon?
Miss you. XX

Beck said...

Loving the angled squares, what a snazzy idea! I wish I could make something like this, it looks fab. Hope all is well in Wendoureee! Or is that Wen-doo-ree? xo

teddybearswednesday said...

It's totally gorgeous Steph. xo

Allana said...

That is too, too cute!! Well done!! :)

angie may said...

so cute! very creative.