Monday, January 25, 2010

A Good Start

Thanks to several hours at the Mallow after skating last night I got a real hooking sensation on the go. The best conversation starter ever. I would highly recommend it when, like myself, a drive home and therefore a 'soft drink night' is required. Kept me content through the night, thanks for the pointers Kimmi!
The Mallow Bar really is the place to be for me at the moment. If you're looking for a good meal, some great company and the absence of BBB's (Bothersome Ballarat Bogans) then this is the place to be seen. I whiled some hours away, bumping into the beautiful (and creative!) people in our awesome community including Mr and Mrs Thaw, co-skaters, more couples on date-night and a mustachioed dude from this band.
I'm using Lucy's join as you go technique... very satisfying.

Slow going on those roller-derby ruffles but you get the idea.





I'm so excited! I finally ordered my new skates! I can't wait for them to arrive... darn this public holiday!

2 comments:

chloeisabear said...

dude make me some ruffles! Ha. im excited to see the end result of both your granny square blankie and the knickerbocker type thing :D

teddybearswednesday said...

Your granny rug is looking gorgeous. Love the ruffles too.