Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Goodness!

In all the hulabaloo of the Makers market...

(here I am lookin' hot-to-trot courtesy of Ro)

I have forgotten to update on my crafty doings. They have been taking the form of a whole pile of dress making. Today's project is under way...

... and will hopefully end up looking a lot like this....
LOTS of fun!

Other exciting news is that the new issue of Thaw magazine is out!!!! If you don't already know about my Thaw passion then you can read here and here about why this indie magazine is so important to our little artisan community. Plus it's AWESOME!


There is a linky-thingy in my sidebar which takes you to their online store. Not only does it feature articles by Bluebell, Rah Rah Red, a hysterical interview with Ric-Rac and Dandelion but there is also a wee tutorial by moi on how to make one of these....

Now I know all you clever crafties don't need those instructions so maybe read my article on Roller Derby instead?!
Hey dudes.... I only had one unintentional spelling mistake today... hoorah!

3 comments:

Snooze said...

That dress is gorgeous .... pink satin is so dreamy.

M* (Melanie) said...

Gorgeous. Gorgeous photo. Gorgeous dressmaking. Gorgeous magazine recommendation (will take a look). Gorgeous heart.

Leonie Guld said...

Wow...first off that photo that ro took is BRILLIANT!! and the dress....can not wait to see the results!!