Friday, August 28, 2009

Christmas already?


So off we go again!
It's That Time of year again and once again applications are open for the best-est country craft market ever and we need YOU!!!

I am now perusing applications for the Christmas-time Daylesford Makers Market on November 28th (just after my 30th birthday don't you know!) and I am soooo excited about the potential star-studded line-up that I keep suppressing a little squeal of excitement!
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
Not only are applications still open but us groovsters on the Makers Market team are on the lookout for people like YOU to get involved in a organisational manner.....

....be you butcher, baker, candlestick maker we need your help! It doesn't matter if you aren't a crafter yourself, we're looking for folk to help out with all those silly little jobs that just need doing to make this happen... putting up signs, sending emails, fun working bees, setting up, packing away...oh... I can hear you saying it now..."That sounds like fun!" HELL YEAH it does!!!!!

Drop me a line if you feel like jumping on board the crafty train, you can be anywhere so long as you can make it to Daylesford occasionally.

Oh, and if you would like to apply for a stall or know of someone awesome who might, send me an email at daylesfordmakersmarket@gmail.com and I can send you an application form.

No comments: