Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bob Boutique

I recently had a very happy day in Bendigo, Allison and I trawled the op-shops for goodies, had a lovely lunch and went to the wonderful Bob Boutique to deliver a box of goodies to the sweetest shop owner ever Sonia. If you get the chance it's really a wonderful place! Packed full of work from some of the greatest designers their stock is 80% Aussie and a design feast for the eyes!
I just couldn't resist this bicycle necklace from Love, I've had my greedy little eyes on this for some time after seeing their stall at 'Life in Style'
Look at how beautifully Sonia packaged it for me, it took me 3 days to face unwrapping it!

If you can't make it to the store you should order the catalogue, its got some real goodies and looks really cute.

(original image from indie.com.au)

No comments: